• To keep the appearance of your leather, use a dry cloth to wipe it down as often as needed. The best way to clean any built up dirt would be to wipe it down carefully with a soft, slightly damp cloth and leave to dry - this applies to the leather as well as the lining and buckles.
• The leather we use has been treated, but with normal wear, it could dry out over time. Visit any type of leather shop to get a leather conditioner and rub a small amount on a dry cloth all over, but use with care.
• Natural leather is NOT waterproof, and even though all our leather has been treated by our supplier, your bag might be damaged if exposed to water for a long time.
• Beeswax is another way of protecting and adding a slight waterproof layer to your bag, but it might change the colour or hue of the leather, so use carefully. We suggest you test it first on a small part at the bottom of the bag.
• Never use heat to dry any accidental water spills, but rather leave your bag to dry naturally, after using a soft cloth immediately to get rid of the water. Because genuine leather is absorptive and can never be entirely waterproof, we suggest that you take great care to protect your bag against water.